Hawaii – Twenty Things to See and Do On My Next Visit
Even though we spent five weeks in Hawaii there were just too many things that we did not get a chance to experience. Here is a tentative list of things that I plan to see and do on my next trip.
1. Next time I will visit when the ocean is more serene and the waves less severe. That will open up the opportunity to get out on and in the water more often. Maybe May or September.
2. Next time I will spend less time in Oahu and more on the other islands.
3. Next time I will visit Molokai.
4. Next time in Hawaii I will visit Lanai and play the Manele golf course.
5. Next time in Hawaii I will drive the road to Hana and stay at the Travaasa Hotel and visit the Pools of Oheo.
6. Next time somewhere in Hawaii I will go to an authentic luau and not the ersatz one we attended in Maui.
7. Next time I definitely will not walk on lava when warned not to do so.
8. Next time I will hike the Waimea Canyon on Kauai.
9. Next time I will stay at Volcano House and explore Kilauea crater on the Big Island.
10. Next time I will visit the Mauna Kea observatory to see the stars.
11. Next time I will see the sunrise on Mount Haleakala.
12. Next time in Hawaii I will try paddle boarding.
13. Next time in Hawaii I will kayak the Ne Pali coast.
14. Next time in Hawaii I will see the Polulu Valley Lookout.
15. Next time I will golf the great Kohala coast golf courses on the Big Island.
16. Next time I will hike to the Captain Cook monument.
17. Next time in Hawaii I will eat even more ahi poke.
18. Next time I will visit the USS Missouri.
19. Next time in Hawaii I will swim with the manta rays.
20. Next time in Hawaii I will end the trip at Hanalei Bay Resort.
Until next time, Aloha.